|Natural Cures Massage Benefits of Body Massage|
Massage is a natural cure that can relieve a number of ailments. It has been proven to reduce stress, improve sleep, relieve certain types of muscle pain, improve posture, and relieve soreness. A massage also improves circulation and flexibility. Increased circulation of the blood helps you to eliminate toxins, feel great, and promote healthy bodily functions.
Body massage is very beneficial to recharge your whole body. It also relieves you from tiredness and boosts your sexual stamina. But it should always be done in a right way. Below are some massaging tips:
- Start with the shoulders and work your way down. The trick is to knead and roll rather than pinch or lightly stroke. Be careful not to rub directly on the spine, because the skin is thinner there.
- Use rhythmic movements and try to keep them consistent. It's best not to rub longer in one spot than in another.
- When massaging the neck, place your thumbs on the sides of the neck, curving your fingers over the top of the shoulders. This area is more sensitive for some than others.
- Using the palm of your hand or a flattened fist, apply pressure gently to the spine, working your way up the back of the neck. Once you reach the top of the body, lightly stroke the back from top to bottom in one large motion.
- Using Massage Oil can help relieve dry or irritated skin, as well as leave the person feeling totally relaxed.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.