|Natural Cures Ayurveda Garlic|
Garlic is one of the oldest known medicinal plants, and also one of the most effective remedies to lower blood pressure. It also slows the pulse and modifies the heart rhythm, besides relieving the symptoms of dizziness, shortness of breath and the formation of gas within the digestive track. Garlic has an antiseptic effect and is an excellent remedy for infectious diseases and inflammations of the stomach and intestine.
Garlic reduces the risk of esophageal, stomach, and colon cancer. Garlic is classified as both an herb and a vegetable. It is very frequently used in cooking food. It can be sautéed to create a nutty, savory taste; poached to create a mild flavor; oven-roasted to bring out the nutty flavor with a caramelized quality; fried to create a crisp exterior; or grilled to create a soft, smoky flavor.
Health Benefits of Garlic
- It is very effective in the treatment of high cholesterol and other heart related problems.
- It helps in secretions of digestive enzymes.
- Garlic works as natural antibiotic by curbing bacterial infection and its growth.
- It helps in reducing infections on open and bleeding wounds and also promotes healing.
- It helps in nervous disorders live paralysis as it suppresses vata, which is the main cause of nervine disorders.
- It also helps in improving sexual health and works as aphrodisiac..
- It works as rasayan that is the substance, which helps in getting good health with long life.
- It has been used since ages as natural dewormer in children.
- It is also very beneficial to cancer patients as it inhibits growth of cancerous cell.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.