|Natural Cures Ayurveda Ashwagandha|
Ashwagandha has been used as a sedative, a diuretic, a rejuvenating tonic, an anti-inflammatory agent, aphrodisiac and an immune booster. It is especially beneficial in stress related disorders such as arthritis, hypertension, diabetes, general debility, etc. It has also shown impressive results when used as stimulants for the immune system. It is considered as an adaptogen that stimulates the immune system and improves the memory.
Ashwagandha increases the count of white blood cells and prepares the body to produce antigens against various infections and allergies. It is also considered as a tonic for the heart and lungs as its regular intake controls the blood pressure and regulates the heartbeat. It has a strong nourishing and protective effect on the nervous system.
Health Benefits of Ashwagandha
- It works as anti-inflammatory substance therefore helps in reducing swellings and restoring blood supply.
- It relieves stress due to presence of vata suppressant properties which helps in nurturing nervous system.
- It helps in promoting calmness and mental satisfaction in mind due to its good penetrating powers, which helps to counter negative adaptogens.
- It has an excellent healing properties therefore has great effects in healing wounds and injuries.
- It helps in relieving from the feel of numbness and burning sensation in extremities.
- It helps in providing nourishment to the brain for its better function and greater ability to work.
- It improves mental ability, helps in gaining retaining power and improves mental concentration.
- Ashwagandha revitalizes body and decreases untimely fatigue caused due weak body strength accumulation of negative energies in the body.
- It works as a rasayan i.e. a substance that helps in preventing early aging and rejuvenates whole body to provide youth.
- It works as powerful immune booster that helps in fighting any foreign invasion in the body.
- It is a powerful aphrodisiac thereby helps in enhancing the sexual powers and long lasting endurance.
- It also helps in increasing sperm count and also the quality of sperms.
- It gives good results in leucorrhoea, as it possesses the properties that suppress kapha.
- It is also useful in upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) and in asthmatic conditions.
Here is the best collection of ashwagandha supplements. Our Natural Cure team has put tremendous efforts to provide you best ashwagandha herbal products with lowest prices. Our aim is to help you minimize your searches and save your time. Below are an exclusive range of ashwagandha herbal products gathered from all top shopping stores to make your shopping the best deal.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.