|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements How to Increase Libido|
How to Increase Male LibidoLibido in simple terms can be defined as the sex desire or sex drive that can make your life heaven. A high libido is the desire of every couple. But due to poor dietary habits, improper lifestyle, aging, alcohol and certain drugs, your libido decreases. The reasons may be many more. Here are the best natural supplements for increasing male libido
1. Vitamins - Vitamin A helps regulate the synthesis of the sex hormone progesterone. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) is essential for optimal nerve transmission and energy production throughout the body. Vitamin C participates in the synthesis of hormones that are involved in sex and fertility: androgen, estrogen and progesterone. Vitamin E is a powerful anti-aging antioxidant that protects cell membranes from free-radical damage. It is also required for the synthesis of hormones, and hormone like substances known as prostaglandin.
2. Selenium - This nutrient is believed to be good for sperm production and mobility - nearly 50% of the selenium in a man is in the testes and seminal ducts; men lose selenium in their semen. Getting enough selenium is therefore vital for peak sexual performance and male libido.
3. Zinc - This nutrient is required for the production of testosterone, and the zinc content of the prostate gland and sperm, is higher than in any other body tissues. A deficiency of zinc is associated with numerous sexual problems, including sperm abnormalities and prostate disease.
Zinc not only helps produce testosterone, but also helps to maintain semen volume and adequate levels of testosterone, therefore maintaining sex drive and keeping sperm healthy.
4. Magnesium - This nutrient is a trace mineral that is important for the production of sex hormones such as androgen, estrogen and neurotransmitters that modulate the sex drive - such as dopamine and nor epinephrine.
5. L argentine - This nutrient is very important for peak sexual performance. In fact, it is probably the most effective natural supplement for increasing male libido.
Current studies support the use of argentine supplements to ensure that nitric oxide secretion is sufficient to keep blood flowing to the penis.
Nitric oxide insufficiency can stop the penis from becoming erect, as it relaxes smooth muscles in the penis during sexual stimulation, allowing increased blood flow to the penis – so it’s needed to produce and sustain an erection.
6. L Tyrosine - This nutrient supports and assists neurotransmitters in the brain. Reduced levels of L-Tyrosine are present when your body’s under stress, aged, or tired.
L-Tyrosine supplementation helps reduce stress, improves mental alertness, and enhances mood, which in many instances manifests itself in increased male libido.
Below are the supplements that combine all the essential nutrients required to boost male libido -
Natural Ways to Improve Male LibidoYou can achieve a high libido naturally be following below guidelines.
1. Eat nutritious and energetic foods like celery, raw oysters, eggs, liver, bananas, avocado, nuts, mangoes, peaches, strawberries, figs, garlic, and chocolate. Take a healthy diet rich in proteins and limited in carbohydrates and moderate in essential fats. Carbohydrates specially those that consist of simple sugars such as potatoes increase insulin and cortisol levels in your blood which affects testosterone production negatively.
2. Exercise regularly to maintain your weight. Obesity is a risk factor for erectile dysfunction and low testosterone. By eating well and exercising you can in increase testosterone product and thus an increase in libido. The ideal period to workout is 45-60 minutes in a single routine. Any more than that and your body start producing cortisol, which inhibits and diminishes testosterone production in your body.
3. Avoid saturated fat as it can lead to clogging of the arteries which in turn can impede blood flow to the genital region. This not only interferes with your ability to perform, but also with sexual pleasure.
4. Try to live a stress free life. If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner. A relaxed state of mind is very important for elevating your libido.
5. Proper sleep is also important in keeping you strong and energetic in bed. So maintain a consistent sleep schedule. A good sleep helps you raise your sex drive substantially.
6. Say no to alcohol and cigarette. They actually reduce the production of testosterone in men. Drunken sex might be fun while you are young but it just doesn't work as you get older.
One of the most important secrets in learning how to increase libido lies in understanding common root causes for a low sex drive. To get complete information on how to improve male libido, be sure to grab the ebook - Anytime...for As Long As You Want. Heat up your sex life!
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.