|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure|
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
Hypertension is a disease in which the force of blood against artery walls is too strong. It shows its symptoms only when it is severely high so it is also sometimes called silent killer. If hypertension is not treated properly, it may cause heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, injury to the brain and eyes. In normal condition, blood pressure reading should be 120/80. Readings above 140/90 indicate hypertension and should be carefully treated as it is a life threatening disease. It is measured with an instrument called sphygmomanometer in millimeters of mercury.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
Following are the major high blood pressure symptoms:
1. Excessive sweetening
2. Red eyes
3. Burning sensations
4. Vertigo ands dizziness
5. Nausea and vomiting sensations
6. Pain at the back of the head and neck
7. Pain in the region of the heart
Causes of High Blood Pressure
Following are the major high blood pressure causes:
1. Stress and busy life style
2. Smoking and drinking alcohol
3. Excessive intake of tea, coffee, and refined foods
4. Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis)
5. Diseases like obesity and diabetes
6. Excessive intake of common salt
7. High fat diet
Natural Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
Following are some of the effective home remedies for high blood pressure:
1. Mix 2 parts of orange juice with 1 part of coconut water. Drink one or a half cup of this juice twice or thrice a day.
2. Boil 5-6 leaves of olive in a cup of water for five minutes. Drink it thrice a day. It is very effective natural remedy for hypertension.
3. Grapefruit is also beneficial in high blood pressure treatment.
4. Lemon juice is also good home remedy for high blood pressure.
5. Eat dried and roasted seeds of watermelon. It has proven results in the treatment for high blood pressure.
6. Potatoes are very beneficial in the treatment of high blood pressure. Boil it with the skin so that they absorb little salt. Potatoes are rich in potassium but not in sodium salts.
High Blood Pressure Treatment and Advice
1. Eat fiber rich foods, whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
2. Take a diet rich in potassium, calcium and magnesium.
3. Take low salt diet
4. Use sunflower oil for cooking food.
5. Eat 2-3 cloves of garlic daily.
6. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
7. Avoid working hard under the sun.
8. Avoid overstrain, worries, tension, anger, and haste.
Herbal Remedies for High Blood Pressure
1. Take half a teaspoon of the root of rauwolfia herb thrice a day. It has very good results in the treatment of the high blood pressure.
2. Mix one tablespoon each of fresh amla juice and honey. Take it daily in the morning. It is an effective herbal remedy for high blood pressure.
3. Take Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) mixed with black pepper twice a day with luke warm water.
4. Take a mixture of garlic with honey and milk. It is also good natural remedy for high blood pressure.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.