|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Eczema|
Home Remedies for Eczema
Eczema, also called dermatitis, is an inflammation of the skin with itchy, red, thickening and scaling skin eruptions. It generally occurs among infants and small children. In more than 90% of cases, eczema is found to occur in children below 5 years of age. It is a non contagious disease. It is often linked to allergies and asthma.
Symptoms of Eczema
Following are the major eczema symptoms:
1. Intense itching
2. Rash itches and burns
3. Inflammation on skin
4. Small bumps on forehead, neck and cheek
Causes of Eczema
Following are the major eczema causes:
1. Hereditary factors
2. Irritation with smoke, chemicals, detergents and solvents
3. Excessive stress
4. Emotional stress
5. Blood circulation problem
6. Deficiency of vitamin B6
Natural Remedies for Eczema
Following are some of the effective home remedies for eczema:
1. Mix one tsp camphor to one tsp sandalwood paste and apply it over affected area. It is an effective natural remedy for eczema.
2. Make a paste by rubbing nutmeg against a smooth stone slab with a little water. Apply this paste to the affected area. It is a common home remedy for eczema.
3. Make a paste of one tbls of turmeric powder with one tbls of bitter neem leaves. Apply it over affected area.
4. Make a paste by adding 1 tsp camphor to 1-teaspoon sandalwood and apply on the affected area for quick eczema relief.
5. Add equal quantity of carrot juice and spinach juice and apply it on the affected eczema area. It is an effective home remedy for eczema.
Eczema Treatment and Advice
1. Pour 2 cups of colloidal oatmeal into a tub of lukewarm water and bath with this water properly.
2. Avoid synthetics or itchy fabrics. Cotton cloths are best for person suffering with eczema.
3. Use fragrance-free bathing products.
4. Reduce stress
5. Increase your intake of vitamin B6
6. Avoid tea, coffee, chocolate, cola drinks, alcohol, sugar and products made from it, refined cereals, meats, fish, chicken, tobacco, milk, cheese, butter, smoked and salted pickled foods, and foods containing any chemical additives, preservatives and flavorings from your diet.
7. Do exercise, meditation and relax your mind
Herbal Remedies for Eczema
1. Crush some neem leaves and apply to the affected area. It is considered one of the best eczema natural remedies.
2. Basil (tulsi) is also an effective herbal remedy for eczema. It is a blood purifier and kills bacteria.
3. Crush the garlic clove and mix it with half a cup of hot water in a pan. Soak a clean piece of cotton cloth in the solution and apply it to the affected area. It is also effective in the treatment of eczema.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.