|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Diarrhea|
Home Remedies for Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a disorder in which there is a frequent passage of loose or watery unformed stools. It may be accompanied by abdominal cramps, bloating, vomiting, and a headache. If the problem continues, it can lead to dehydration due to loss of large amounts of fluids and salts from body.
Symptoms of Diarrhea
Following are the major diarrhea symptoms:
1. Water is excreted in excess in form of watery unformed stools
2. Water is not absorbed by the body
Causes of Diarrhea
Following are the major diarrhea causes:
1. Overeating or eating of wrong foods
2. Putrefaction of food in the intestinal tract
3. Fermentation caused by incomplete carbohydrate digestion
4. Nervous irritability
5. Use of antibiotic drugs
6. Excessive intake of laxatives
7. Parasites, germs, virus, bacteria, or a poison entered into the body through food, water, or air
8. Allergies to certain substances or even common foods such as milk, wheat, eggs, and sea foods
9. Emotional strain or stress in adults and fright in children
Natural Home Remedies for Diarrhea
Following are some of the effective home remedies for diarrhea:
1. Increase fluid intake containing salt and small amounts of sugar. It helps the body to replace glucose and minerals lost during diarrhea.
2. Take ginger tea to relief from cramps and pain.
3. Prepare a mixture of 1 tsp mint juice, 1/2 tsp ginger juice, and 1 tsp honey. Drink it to relief from diarrhea.
4. Prepare a solution by adding 1/2 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp ginger juice, and 1/4 tsp pepper powder and drink it.
5. Take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water with each meal and at mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and at bedtime.
6. Prepare a mixture by adding 4 tablespoons of honey with 8 ounces of water. This is an effective home remedy for bacteria-caused diarrhea.
Diarrhea Treatment and Advice
1. Do not drink apple juice this will make diarrhea worse.
2. Avoid foods such as bread, pasta, and other wheat products; apples, pears, peach, and prunes; corn, oats, potatoes, and dairy products.
3. Eating yogurt is also beneficial in the natural treatment of diarrhea.
Herbal Remedies for Diarrhea
1. Prepare a mixture of 5-6 chopped basil (tulsi) leaves, 1/4 tsp sea salt, some black pepper in 3 Tbsp of curd, and eat it. Repeat this 4 times a day for one week for complete reconditioning of stomach.
2. Roast 1/2 tsp cumin (jeera) seeds and 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds (dana methi). Mix and powder it, add to 4 tsp of yogurt (curd). Take thrice a day.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.