|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Dandruff|
Home Remedies for Dandruff
Dandruff is a condition in which flaking of dead tissue of skin takes place from the scalp. This condition usually accompanies with bacterial and fungal infection and leads to itching and irritation on scalp. Consequently there is a lack of protein in the skin, which becomes dry and flaky. Dandruff is more common in men and may become worse by stress, illness and some hair products.
Symptoms of Dandruff
Following are the major dandruff symptoms:
1. Falling of scales from the scalp
3. Red scalp due to infection
Causes of Dandruff
Following are the major dandruff causes:
1. Faulty life style
2. Bad metabolism
3. Unhygienic hair condition
4. Synthetic hair shampoos
5. Improper maintenance of hairs
6. Due to Stress and tensions
7. Poor blood circulation in the scalp region
8. Using common hair brushes and combs
9. Indigestion and constipation
Natural Home Remedies for Dandruff
Following are some of the effective home remedies for dandruff:
1. Soak two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for night and prepare a fine paste of it in the morning and apply it on the scalp properly. Wash the hair thoroughly with soap-nut (ritha) solution or shikakai. It is effective home remedy for dandruff.
2. Massage your scalp properly with neem oil. It gives the best scalp treatment and is very beneficial for dry itchy scalp.
3. Apply a paste of two egg whites mixed with fresh juice of one lime and leave for half an hour. Then wash the hair with neem soap. It control dandruff and give relief to itchy scalp.
4. Mix olive oil with the almond oil and apply it on the scalp. Leave it for 5 minutes after it starts to burn. Wash well to get rid of dandruff within a few weeks.
5. Boil both the top and root of beet (preferably white beet) and massage properly on the scalp with fingertips every night. It is also an effective dandruff home remedy.
Dandruff Treatment and Advice
1. Include raw fruits and vegetables in your diet
2. Properly clean your hair and scalp to avoid accumulation of dead cells
3. Avoid fried foods
4. Properly brush your hair daily to improve the blood circulation and remove any flakiness
5. Avoid hair sprays, gels, irritating shampoo or soaps and dyes which may increase irritation and make dandruff worse
6. Avoid stress and tension
Herbal Remedies for Dandruff
1. Apply coconut oil on scalp. It is very common treatment for dandruff.
2. Immerse amla and bhringraj powder in water and make a paste and keep it over night. Apply the paste on the scalp next morning.
3. Apply Shikakai powderfor any type of hair problem. It is very effective home remedy for dandrufff.
4. Add some lemon juice in Luke warm water and apply it daily. It is also a common dandruff remedy
5. Prepare a paste of fresh neem leaves (Azadirachta indica) and apply it to the scalp. It is very effective and proven home remedy for dandrufff.
6. Boil 100 g each of amla (goose berry), reetha and shikakai in two litre of water until the liquid reduces to half. Use this shampoo for one month. It is the best anti dandruff shampoo and is very beneficial in scalp care and thickening of hairs.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.