|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Body Rash|
Home Remedies for Body Rashes
Body rash or skin rash is an inflammation on the skin. There is a change in color and texture on the affected area. This kind of skin rash could affect the entire body or be area specific. Eruptions on the skin of the back are known as back rash.
Symptoms of Body Rash
Following are the major body rash symptoms:
1. Red itchy or non-itchy bumps on the skin
2. Burning sensation on the affected area
Causes of Body Rash
Following are the major body rash causes:
I. Causes of Skin Rash
1. Allergy to dyes in clothing
2. Allergy to chemicals in clothing
3. Reaction to cosmetics, perfumes, soaps and detergents
II. Causes of Back Rash
2. Heat rash
3. Dry skin
Natural Remedies for Body Rash
Following are some of the effective home remedies for body rash:
1. Apply olive oil to the affected area to get relief from the body rash.
2. Another effective natural cure for body rash and back rash is to apply baking powder on the affected area.
3. Pour a cup of uncooked oatmeal into your bathwater and soak in the tub for natural treatment of body rash. It relieves inflammation.
4. To relieve from skin rash, make a poultice from dandelion, yellow dock root and chaparral.
5. Take foods rich in Vitamin C. It has antioxidant properties that will help in fighting body rash.
Body Rash Treatment and Advice
1. Do not scrub your skin when there is a rash breakout.
2. Do not use deodorant or soap to the affected areas.
3. Always use warm water for cleansing and not hot water.
4. Do not expose the affected area to direct sunlight and hot water.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.