|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Acne|
Home Remedies for Acne
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder which is commonly seen in teenagers. It is also known, as pimples, spots or zits. It affects the oil glands of the skin. Small pores in the skin called follicle connects to the oil glands present under the skin. Inside these follicles, oil carries dead skin cells to the surface of the skin. When there is some kind of blockage in the follicle, it leads to acne.
Acne commonly occurs in young people especially during puberty. It can also be related to hormonal imbalance in the body that eventually disappears as the age passes by.
Symptoms of Acne
Following are the major acne symptoms:
1. Abnormal redness
2. Irritation on the face
Causes of Acne
Following are the major acne causes:
1. Improper diet
2. Use of cosmetic products
3. Hormonal disturbances
4. Lack of hygiene
5. Indigestion and constipation
6. Presence of toxins in blood
8. Eating chocolate, nuts, soft drinks, fatty meals and increased sugar
Natural Home Remedies for Acne
Following are some of the effective home remedies for acne:
1. Make a paste of grinded orange peel with some water and apply on affected areas. It is very effective natural remedy for acne.
2. Make a paste of almond powder with water, and apply it to your face. Let it dry and then rinse it off.
3. Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice in one teaspoon of finely-ground cinnamon (dalchini) and apply it on the affected areas.
4. Mix half teaspoon of sandalwood and turmeric powder in a little water and apply it on affected area. It is one of the best home remedies for acne to get clear face.
5. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off. It is common acne home remedy.
6. Make a paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal. Apply it on the affected area and wash it with cold water.
7. Make a paste of 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks for permanently clearing acne.
8. Make a paste of nutmeg (jaiphal) with unboiled milk and apply on affected area. It is wonderful home remedy for acne.
Acne Treatment and Advice
1. Take healthy foods such as fruit and vegetables in your diet.
2. Properly clean your skin gently and carefully.
3. Drink eight to ten glasses of water daily.
4. Manage your stress and do meditation and exercises.
5. Keep your colon clean.
6. Avoid synthetic and oily makeup
7. Don’t squeeze your pimples.
8. Avoid oily foods, coffee, and chocolate.
Herbal Remedies for Acne
1. Immerse guggulu in water for night and then apply it over the spot. It is an effective cure for acne.
2. Crush cumin seed (Kala jeera) with water. Make its paste with the neem juice and apply it on affected area. It is also effective acne home treatment.
3. Decoction of neem leaves is also good cure for acne.
4. Rub raw garlic on the affected skin several times a day, it will help to remove the scars.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.