|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Foods That Cause Constipation|
Foods That Cause Constipation
Diet plays a very important part in constipation relief. Many home remedies for constipation involve adding certain foods to your diet or eating certain foods regularly to maintain regular bowel movements.
Foods for ConstipationThere are some foods to add to your diet to cure constipation. They are -
1. Dehydration is one of the most common causes of constipation. So the patient should take enough quantity of liquid in the diet.
2. The patient should consume 25-35 grams of fiber daily. Some foods that are a good source of fiber include pinto beans, wheat bran cereal, banana, prunes, apples.
3. The sufferer should include fresh fruits in the diet Fruits such as apples, prunes, figs, and bananas help lessen the chance of constipation
4. The patient should also include fresh vegetables such as green vegetables, cabbage, peas, carrots, and sweet potatoes help minimize the chance of constipation
Foods that Causes ConstipationThere are some foods that cause constipation. To get rid of constipation, you need to avoid those foods.
1. Dairy products – Many dairy products, such as cheese and milk can cause constipation in some people.
2. Beans, cabbage, and cauliflower should be avoided by people who are prone to constipation.
3. Fried foods should be avoided by people who are prone to constipation
4. Red meat can also cause constipation
Home Treatments for Constipation1. Ginger tea is highly beneficial for improved bowel movements. Other food item that help to cure constipation are fruits like pears, guava, papaya, mangos, oranges and green vegetables that are rich in fiber.
2. Drink one-half cup of cabbage juice twice a day or mixing and drinking a half cup olive oil with a half cup orange juice will both assist you in easing constipation.
3. Another home treatment for constipation is to mix a glass of carrot juice with a glass of spinach juice to get almost immediate relief.
More home remedies, natural treatments and food recipes for treating constipation are waiting for you. If you are serious to cure your constipation, be sure to grab the ebook – Natural Remedies For Constipation and get relief from this embarrassing health condition.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.